London Immigration Law and Personal Injury Solicitors
Based in Hammersmith, London, Charles Gregory Solicitors Limited offers experienced legal services for individuals, employers and business clients throughout the Greater London area and the South East. Our Solicitors are experts in their respective fields of practice, and we have a reputation for providing first-class representation combined with personalised service.
While we handle a wide variety of legal claims our clients may face, we specialise in the following areas:
- Employment law — Our Hammersmith Employment Law Solicitors represent both employees and employers with Employment contracts; Compromise agreements; Unfair Dismissal claims; Race, Age or Sex Discrimination; Redundancy; Transfers of undertakings and other employment matters.
- Immigration — We offer expert services to foreign nationals and European nationals seeking to enter the UK, remain in the country or settle permanently. Our firm is also at the forefront of assisting those who will be travelling to the UK for the 2012 London Olympics.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured through no fault of your own, we can help you pursue an accident claim for your injuries, expenses and lost earnings. From road traffic accidents to work injuries to slips and falls, we offer professional, efficient service.
- Wills and Probate
- Power of attorney and Receivership
- ABS - includes White Labeling and Outsourcing
If we cannot handle your claim for whatever reason, we offer referrals to other qualified firms with whom we partner. We regularly refer clients with matters of commercial leases.
Why Choose Charles Gregory Solicitors?
We offer first-class accident claim services by offering proactive representation combined with empathy for your specific needs. Our Solicitors take time to learn about your circumstances, and then tailor their representation to address your unique needs. We have the expertise to effectively manage your claim from start to finish, taking care to ensure all your immediate and future needs are provided for.
Additionally, we offer competitive rates for all of our services, including fixed fees for all visa applications. We also handle all personal injury matters on a no-win, no-fee basis, meaning there are no legal fees unless we obtain a successful recovery on your behalf.
If you need services in Employment law, Personal injury, Wills and probate, Power of attorney or Immigration, contact our firm today. We have very helpful and capable team members who speak French, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, Turkish, Filipino and Polish. We represent clients in Hammersmith, Kensington, Chiswick, West London, South West London and surrounding areas of the United Kingdom.